About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, September 13, 2013

CSA - Week 15 (already!) and vacation

Full Share:8 ears of corn
2 lbs. of tomatoes
1 pint of grape tomatoes
2 large eggplant
2 lbs. of cucumbers
1 lb. of squash or zucchini
1/2 lb. of hot peppers
2 lbs. of potatoes
1 lb. of leeks
1 lb. of beets
1 lb. of beans or broccoli
1 bunch of kale


I am giving my sister the 8 ears of corn and the tomatoes.  The rest of the stuff, I am going to blanch and freeze (except for the potatoes - those will keep). 

I leave for a two week vacation (I have been planning it for a year) and I won't be getting next week's CSA!

I'll try to post a few different blogs from my phone!  It will be my first attempt at blogging from a phone, so I don't know if I can do it! 

No comments: