About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, June 20, 2014

Jaws

I just read that today marks the 39th anniversary of the movie JAWS. 

I remember going to see it in early July that year - and then we went on our annual two week vacation to Cape Cod, the last two weeks of July!

And I was scared to death! 

That fear is still with me, 39 years later......that music can make my heart skip a beat, 39 years later!  And I still look at the water and pay attention to my surroundings, EVERY TIME I go into salt water - 39 years later! 

And of course, I look forward to Shark Week, EVERY year! 

One movie with tremendous impact!

Did it effect you????



                                           We're gonna need a bigger boat!

No comments: