About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

New Hampshire

I spent Sunday in New Hampshire for my niece's graduation party.  It was an absolutely beautiful day even though it was a long ride up and back.

It was nice to see friends and faces that I have not seen in years and years!!  I don't have any pictures but one of me and my brother-in-law Danny.  Since I don't get to spend any time with the this side of the family it was wonderful to enjoy the day and talk and laugh and remember old times!
Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there both living and deceased!!


No comments: