About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, June 13, 2014

Memorial Day

Yes, I'm behind again....oh well.  I always end up catching up....

Memorial Day was fantastic weather-wise!  A Beautiful day for the parade and family and picnics/parties.

Our Richard was in the parade in a fire truck (where he just loves to be!!).
I sat with my family (hubby came later, so I have no pictures) and friends on the church lawn.

Our local cheerleaders were national champions again this past year.  My sister-in-law is there coach, so they were all on a float!


Then we went to my sisters for a picnic and her daughter's graduation from college!  She does an egg toss and the kids got carried away with a cake-in-your-face fight!


No comments: