About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I can't keep up

I keep trying to keep up with my blog, but I fail each time.  I do good for about a week and then get too busy for about three weeks.

I am going to keep on trying though! So much has happened in the past few weeks.

Mother's Day...Crowning of Mary....work...vacation.....Hope is home.....Rick moved out.....Violet jam...Summer (or close to it).  Memorial Day is right around the corner.

And I got a new computer.  Too much technology, though.  Thank Goodness Hope is home to help me with it all.

Anyway....She says she will help me blog and add pictures to it tonight.  Wish me luck!!

No comments: