About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Italian Night

Last year, I had posted about the Italian Cabaret Night at our local theatre.   See that blog post Here



. We went again this year.  And of course, since we are Italian, we travel in packs.  14 of us!!!

What an evening....Food, drink, desserts, music, wine, smiles, tears, laughter, more tears, more food and lots of hugs.

Thank you to Marc (I need his email to thank him) for one of the most enjoyable evenings of the year!

So many happy memories from my dad.  Marc (the MC) chose my brother to go up on stage and sing one of the songs.  I wish I had a better camera, but this is all I got!!

No comments: