About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, May 2, 2015

So much

What a busy day!

Happy Birthday to my oldest child, Rick!   He is 27 today!

My daughter just got home for the summer for her college break!

The Kentucky Derby just ran.  I had Firing Line which came in second!!  Woot!

I worked all day after getting home yesterday late afternoon from a wonderful vacation in Naples!!
I am tan.....finally!

The last of the football draft and the BIG fight is tonight!  I would never pay $100.00 to watch, but I hope it is at least a good fight!!

I picked violets!!  It is that time of the year to make violet jelly!   I will blog more on this tomorrow.

Have a great evening.....I am spending mine with Hope!


No comments: