About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, September 28, 2015

Doing my darnedest

I am writing posts when I have time and scheduling them in advance.   Hopefully that way, I will be able to keep up the blog.

Last week (this week, as I write this at 7:00 in the morning), has been crazy with work and getting ready for an estate sale.  My mom is finally selling her 13 room Victorian after almost 40 years.  It is too big, too expensive, and too much of everything!   It has been difficult for her as my sister and I are tyrants and we just want to help her clean it out and sell it out, but the stuff.........I just can't explain all the stuff a person collects in 40 years.  And my parents were not hoarders.  Their home was spotless.  It was just full of stuff!!  

The estate sale has taken us months to get ready for.  We pray it will be a success.

No comments: