About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Television

I am keeping busy this week with Zumba (4 times), my daughter and cheerleading (a second competition this coming Saturday), working and squeezing in  a little TV time.  I love the Olympics, so I watch that when something I love is on (Apolo, ice skating, aerial skiing, snowboarding).  I'm not a fan of the downhill or the cross country skiing.  The bobsled and the luge and the skeleton are interesting for about 1/2 hour tops.  The Curling....I don't understand it, so I guess I can't comment on it.  Hockey is another sport that just doesn't do it for me. 

The Amazing Race has started and so has American Idol.  I have to admit my love for Amazing Race.  My friend Maryanne got me hooked years ago.  I tape it and watch it when I can.  American Idol....isn't doing it for me this year. 

What my husband and I have been watching (and totally enjoying) is the Cake Boss...it is my new favorite show.  Thomas will tape a bunch of episodes and then when we have a few minutes, we will watch them.  We can usually watch about three shows in a little over an hour, because we fast forward through the commercials.

Being an Italian, I get a kick out of their family and Buddy is an extraordinary baker, designer, decorator and guy!  If you ever have the ability to watch it, do so.  I know  it is on TLC, but I don't know what channel that is.  My husband and I want to go to HOBOKEN, just to go to Carlo's Bakery....now that is weird?  But honestly, I just want to smell the place.  I can only imagine that heaven smells a little like that.  And tasting a piece of their crumb cake or a cannoli would be heaven too......

No comments: