About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Checklist for Graduation Party

Well, I already realized about 3 people that I forgot to invite to the party.....oh well.  Sorry, people!!

Balloons - check
Cake - Check
Venue - Check
Party goods/tablecloths/decorations - check
Paper goods - check
Electricity - NO (I just found out)
Weather - check (Thank you, Jesus!)
Tables - check
Coffeepot - check
Food - 5:00 today
Food Prep - tomorrow
Set up - Saturday morning
Games - bocce, ladder golf, badminton, volleyball, playground - check
CD Player - check

It's almost here......and I can't wait for it to be over already.......

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Best wishes for a perfect day! Relax and enjoy!