About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, May 10, 2010

I learned something new

So, I went to the doctors with my dad. 

I now know what a CT scan, I know what a PET Scan is.  I have talked to an oncologist.  I have learned big words (can't say them or spell them, but I know what they mean).  I know what chemo is, I know what radiation is....I know what lymph nodes are.....I know what soft tissue means (and it isn't Puffs Plus!)  ....I'm full of knowledge....I know what heprin is...I know what cumidin (sp) is....I know what A fib means...I'm one smart lady......

And I was much better off being UNlearned!

Cancer is the new "C" word.

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Oh Maria!
I can't find the words...
Just know that you and your family are in my prayers.