About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, May 7, 2010

Busy weekend ahead...

Tomorrow, I am going to Boston to see the Yankees play the Red Sox.....why???  I don't know!   Hubby wants me to go!???

But Sunday is the best day - and it isn't just for Mom's.  It is for Grad's too!  My son graduates from Uconn.  So, so excited!!!!!

Barbeque at my sister's house later in the day tomorrow for the mom's!!!  Looking forward to a wonderful day!!!!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Lol! I'm a NYY fan, but please don't hold that against me!

It looks like we're off to a "normal" baseball season. New York started off strong, but the DL is getting longer as they get hurt! Boston will catch up to them soon, and it will be an interesting year - as always!

Have fun! And have a stadium hot dog for me.

Congrats on the graduation, too!