About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, May 22, 2010

This week

I've been to busy to post again....So, this week

  • I taught Zumba four times
  • Lauren and I planned out our songs for out next session of Zumba
  • I will be teaching another class starting in June so I got that settled.
  • My dad has started radiation treatment
  • Garden looks great!
  • They have begun the chimney work......part of it needs to be taken down and filled (it is hollow??) and it is a fire hazard....always something.  And then the masons are going to build it back up.  I'll try to get some pictures of this!
  • First graduation party this weekend (college) for a good friend's son
  • Game/Card night at my dad's tonight
  • Time to clean the house......

No comments: