About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, June 4, 2012

First CSA of 2012

I just received the email from the farm.  I am picking up the first CSA of the season this Friday!  I'm very excited about it and I will be splitting it with my sister again!

Here is what we can expect!

Full Share
2 Greenhouse Cucumbers
1/2 lb Asian/Braising Mix
1/2 lb Asian/Braising Mix (I'm not sure why there is two, but that works for me!)
2 Bunches of Radishes
1 Bunch of Salad Turnips
1 Large Bok Choy
2 Small Bok Choy Sum
1 Bunch of Swiss Chard
1 Bunches of Broccoli Rabe
1 Head of Escarole
2 Heads of Lettuce (buttercrunch, red/green leaf, or romaine)
2 Kohlrabi
1 Bunch of Kale
1 Large Ear of Popcorn
1 Herb Pot



No comments: