About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Graduation Party

My daughter's graduation party was over a week ago!  I haven't had time to blog or post and time just seems to get away from me.....

It was  a wonderful, CRAZY day with temperatures starting out in the high 70's.  Everyone sat in the sun and enjoyed the view, the beach, the food, the friends and the good time.
 This was the egg toss - there were about 20 teams - the two end teams tied for the win!


 My mom, Nancy and Linda!
 Richard and I!
 Richard and Thomas!!
 And here is the most beautiful woman in the world - our Nonni - 100 years old, wearing her Yankee cap and enjoying the festivities!  
 My husband's first cousins, Mary and Susie!
 Uncle Louie!
 Friends!!!
 My sister-in-law and brother-in-law.
 My sister-in-law Barbara and Aunt Jenny!


Most unfortunately, my son Dominic, who is in the Dominican Republic, has all the pictures of my daughter with her cake and her friends and a lot of other pictures - So I'll have to do a second blog on this when he comes home from his trip!

Halfway through the party, a storm blew in and we had thunder, lightening and the rain came in sideways!!  It lasted about 20 minutes and then the sun came back out!!  The day was a complete success even though my daughter locked her keys in her car, got bit by a tick and then had a crazy storm blow in!  It was a day to remember!


No comments: