About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

I needed to get some cooking done today as I have been too busy lately to do anything....

Meat Sauce made (10 quarts)
Organic Meat sauce made (5 quarts)
Escarole and Beans for my mom's birthday party tomorrow night!
Chocolate cake for the same birthday party!
Meatballs for Tuesday nights dinner for the kids
Sausage and Potatoes for dinner tonight along with roasted butternut squash
 4 london broils marinating for dinner on Thursday

And as I watch Spain beating Italy at the half of the Euro 2012, I am hoping for a better 2nd half!

Happy July 4th!!!!!

No comments: