About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, July 23, 2012

Vacation and What is Normal???

I haven't been posting much as we took a few days off to go to Newport, RI and Cape Cod, MA.

The weather wasn't the best, but we made the best of it!  It was nice to just get away after a crazy work schedule and a company move from one town to another.

Life has been completely unorganized lately.  I (we) need to get it back on track, so my goal for the next couple of months is to find some normalcy (whatever that is) and to create some balance in this household.  With five adult people, coming and going, at all times of the day, chaos seems to reign.  So, the first thing that I'm doing is that I have started back up with my weekly meal plans.  It worked so good for months and months and then I got sidetracked....so, here we go again.

Vacation is over, the move is complete, my son has started his police academy training (another post on this to follow) and we have one month before my daughter goes off to college.  So, we are all trying to get organized for a little while!

I think we will all succeed, with a little teamwork!!

Here's to hoping!!  :)

No comments: