About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Chicken of the woods

My brother went foraging again.  I got more Chicken of the woods mushrooms.


I fried them up with onions and will freeze them to have with steak!


THEY TASTE JUST LIKE CHICKEN - NO LIE!!!!

2 comments:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

They're kinda pretty, aren't they?! What a nice addition to the meal!

Abbi said...

How very fun! I have had those before and really liked them but I forgot what time of year you could find them. I wonder if we could find them now or if it might be to cold now here? I'll have to ask my dad and keep my eyes open.