About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, September 15, 2012

CSA Week 14

Here is our share for this week!

Full Share

sweet corn
2 lbs of tomatoes
1 pint of grape tomatoes
2 lbs of cucumbers
2 bunches of carrots
2 bunches of radishes
4 sweet peppers
2 hot peppers
2 larger eggplants and a handfull of small ones
1 head of garlic
1 melon (cantaloupe or seedless watermelon)
1 bunch of kale


They are offering a FALL share this year and I think I am going to take advantage of it!

My plan is to make more salsa this weekend and also some corn cob jelly.   I have been frying up the  eggplant weekly and freezing it.  Whenever I want to make eggplant parmesan, it will be ready!  With my daughter coming home in three weeks, I need to get prepared.  She has a list of things she wants when she gets home!










No comments: