About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, December 14, 2012

Popcorn

In our CSA box, we sometimes receive these dried out cobs of corn!  All you do is literally flick off the little pieces into a pan with oil just covering the bottom.  Put the flame on medium and shake the pan (with a cover on) for about three minutes or so.  Add salt (and butter) if you so desire and Voila!  Popcorn for your evening snack. 

I had the trips last night so this worked wonderfully!

1 comment:

TheYvetteRene said...

I used to see those all the time, but had no idea how they would work or IF they would work. Honestly, I probably would have just thrown the whole thing in the pot and given it a go! LOL

Thanks for the proper instructions.