About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, February 8, 2013

Storm Nemo

I guess Nemo is the name of the Blizzard of 2013.  

I am one of the lucky ones who gets to work from home today.  No stress!!

The snow started here in my part of CT at about 7:50 am.  One son is already at work and hubby is leaving now for work.  The other son is heading to the gym.  I wasn't going to go to the grocery store, but I decided to go get a few things "just in case".  There were hardly any customers at the grocery store at 7:25 though, so that was good - I was in and out!!

I will be online for work and in the kitchen all day, multi-tasking!!

I hope to post pictures of the "blizzard" - we are expecting two feet.  My mom is in a part of Massachusetts that could get three feet!  


No comments: