About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Disney

How can you not love that place!

It is truly magical (or maybe, I'm truly a kid at heart).

The Boardwalk Hotel was magnificent.  We were in the villas and it was a far walk from the lobby, but we were close to Hollywood studios and the quiet pool.  We enjoyed our stay there and I would stay there again in a heart beat.






 Characters at Hollywood Studios called Citizens of Hollywood - they put on a skit - I was called up for my birthday!!!


In America at Epcot, period singers which were the before the show entertainment!!


No comments: