About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hump Day Commercial

Have  you seen the Geico Hump Day commercial?

It has a camel going through the offices asking everyone to guess what day it is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWBhP0EQ1lA

At my daughter's college, the school loves the commercial because their mascot is a camel!  
However, at some school's in our home state, the commercial is being banned because the kids keep repeating it....MIke, Mike, Mike, MIke, Mike.....

'Hump Day' commercial: Connecticut students banned from quoting Geico ad

I am hysterical because I LOVE that commercial!!

No comments: