About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Final CSA

It was our last week of the CSA for 2013.  I have opted not to do the fall CSA, even though I love it.  The commute is just too long now that I've moved my job.  It takes me at least 1/2 hour to get to the farm and then another 1/2 hour back to work.  Which is my whole lunch hour!

Next year, I am thinking about doing a CSA a little closer to home.  Even though I will really miss this one!

Week 20:
2 Dandelion Greens (traded for yellow squash and broccoli)
Broccoli
Radishes
Salad turnips
Salanova lettuce
another head of lettuce
one bag of asian mix
2 bunches of carrots
1 huge zucchini
1 bag of wax beans
four tomatoes
2 bunches of kale
1 bok choy

My sister and I split the whole thing, but we got a free watermelon, so I gave it to her.  I know how much she likes it!  

I have to order my turkey next from the farm.  It is time!

No comments: