About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Let it snow?

On Monday, we received almost 7 inches of the nice white stuff!  It was great snow for making a snow man or for sledding.  I went out four times and it wasn't that bad to shovel, either! 

Today, we are supposed to get 6-10 more inches!  We are supposed to get ice with it also, so not the best type of snow.  And I'm not going to even think about what we are getting this coming Sunday! 

Honestly, I am done with winter....but Winter isn't done with us yet!  

So....I decided to make the best of it and make Snow Pancakes!  Recipe is in the Farming on Faith blog:

http://farmingonfaith.blogspot.com/2014/02/here-comes-winter-storm-nika-celebrate.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+FarmingOnFaith+%28Farming+On+Faith%29

I made them this morning!  And they were very good!  The  recipe made enough for about four people.  These are the leftovers!

No comments: