About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Monday, February 3, 2014

MSG

With Superbowl weekend in full swing here in the NYC area, my sons were able to score tickets to the Knicks/Heat game on Saturday night.  They had the most amazing seats and saw celebrity after celebrity.  They had a lot of fun and enjoyed the game (and Times Square) immensely!  Here are some of their photos.

 These are my boys with Trent Dilfer?  I believe he was a Seahawk?  Someone can correct me!




Is this an awesome photo of David Beckham or what?   And my sons literally sat in back of him at the game!

No comments: