About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Special Friends!

Yesterday, I was invited by one of the trips (Cassidy) for a special friends luncheon held at their school.  All of the trips got to invite a special friend (Brody invited two!)

The Special Friend brings in lunch for the student and sits in the all-purpose with them and gets to talk and eat and hang out!  When my kids were in the school, we also got to visit the classroom and see their work and their desk, etc. 

The secretary took a picture of our table.  My brother and my sister and my nephew, Thomas shared the meal with the three trips!

It isn't the best picture, but thank you Grace for forwarding it to me!!  

No comments: