I think I broke my New Year's resolution of trying to blog daily!
Let's see what happened in the last 2-1/2 weeks!
- Had Hubby's 50th birthday party! We had 42 people at my mom's house and it was a great party. The food was great, the guests were great and we all had fun!
- Hubby had surgery - that is the most important development! Life got crazy getting through that!
- Took some time off to take care of hubby after surgery!
- Hubby ended up in ER with stomach issues. All is well now!
- Finished all my EOY jobs for all clients! Whew!
- Finished my taxes and did the FAFSA for my daughter!
- Booked my daughter's flight for spring break - she is getting a ride home and then flying back to NC.
- Happy Belated Valentine's Day to all - we didn't really celebrate as it was the day after the surgery!
- Snow, snow and more snow! 19 storms to date this winter here in CT! We are all pretty tired of it!
I have come to the personal realization for the reason that I went into the business field and did not follow in my mom's footsteps (she is a nurse)! I am not a patient caregiver! I admit to it! I do my best, but I'm just not good at it! I'll keep trying as we will deal with hubby's rotator cuff for another few months, but honestly, I can admit it!! I have no patience! God Bless my husband for putting up with me!
Now that life has calmed down somewhat, I will try to blog more!