About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2nd Post of Blizzard 2015

At 1:00 am last night, we had another two inches of snow.  We did not go outside and shovel as it just wasn't worth it.  We woke up this morning to another five inches, but it is blowing and drifting so it isn't too bad.  I guess we are the lucky ones.  Our total is about 9 inches as of 7:00 am.

I guess the eastern part of the state got the worst of it.....I am heading out now to do some shoveling.  It is supposed to continue to snow, so I guess we will be getting more.

My son made it home this morning with no problems!   So that is the best news.

No comments: