About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The new job

I started the new job on December 11th and so far, it is working out great!

I am so happy I decided to stick closer to home and work in a Catholic Christian setting.  It is something that I have always wanted to do and very nearly my dream job!  

I get to see my nieces and nephews, my mom, and many other people all day long.  I think that is the best part.  Sitting a desk and staring at a computer for 8 hours a day, just didn't cut it any more.  I did that for more years than I care to count!  


No comments: