About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Storm #1

We had our first real snow storm of the season this past weekend.   We got about 5-1/2 inches which was fine...

However........Blizzard warnings are now in effect for tomorrow night.  I will keep you posted!!!!!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

January is almost over and Winter finally arrives! Although I was driving with my windows rolled down today :) And I'll bet your puppy had some fun in the snow!
Stay safe with this next bit of weather. Hopefully, it won't be as much as they are guessing....