About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, January 29, 2015

A mother-of-the-groom dress

I have been looking online at dresses (I know it isn't the same as going to look and trying on dresses) and have found a couple that I like.  I know I am going to be wearing gold or something similar.  I have found a rose gold dress and then another that is sort of black with a gold lace overlay that is really pretty, but style-wise, I am unsure of what I am looking for.  I know I don't want the typical mother-of-the-groom dress, so I have to find a style that will suit me.  Pinterest is a great resource, so I will continue to look.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                http://www.pinterest.com/pin/91620173644892847/

Here is one that I found where I love the back, but I am not a fan of the front.....so I'll keep looking~

No comments: