About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring Cleaning

I have this week off because the schools are not in session for April break.  I have opted to do my spring cleansing!!  It has been a long while and it is increasingly difficult for me to keep up with things working all the time.  So, I have this week to cleanse and it is working out great (at least for this first day).  I feel like I have accomplished a lot!   I really want to get out into the yard to rake and clean out there, but I have this whole week so I should be able to get everything accomplished.

I finally took off the plastic on all the windows, because we have finally shut off the heat!  What a ridiculous, awful winter it was.  

The fresh air feels great!


No comments: