About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, June 25, 2010

Caught up!

Well, I caught up on all my jobs - that is the good news.....But I just don't seem to have any other time.  This week, I was focused on life...

Monday - Work, then Teach Zumba, then work at the church
Tuesday - Work, Lunch hour took my dad to chemo, after work weeded garden (which had not been done in two weeks), visited my dad, worked on new zumba songs.
Wednesday - Work - Lunch hour went to Eye doctor for new glasses for my daughter, meeting after work for the Library Board, then 8th grade graduation party for my niece.
Thursday - Lunch hour was Hope's annual dr. appt., after work, teach zumba, then go pick blackberries at my mother-in-law's - I hit the mother lode there!!!!
Friday - Lunch hour take daughter to DMV for driving permit, after work pick up CSA, order cake at BJ's for Sunday's 16th b-day party for my daughter, attend wake for my Uncle who passed this week.  Attend gathering for my Uncle at my parents house later tonight. 
Saturday - teach zumba, funeral, repast, clean the house......I am so behind on the house.......
Sunday - run a race?  Church, Party for my daughter.........

I know most of you do the same thing, day in and day out....but I was reading the Cold Antler Farm blog and it made me stop and realize that I really need to STOP!  and maybe go catch fire flies or something.....

But you know what - I still have an awesome life...and I'm blessed in so many ways....So thank you, God, for this busy week!!!!!!

No comments: