About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, June 4, 2010

This week

I have beautiful pictures of my son's graduation party......and I can not figure out how to upload them here!!  My son was going to help me, but he has been too busy. I'll try for this weekend.

I taught Zumba four times this week (and you wonder why I don't blog too often) :)

Family dinner Wednesday night was huge - maybe too huge.  Just too much, sometimes.  I think there were 32 people.

I went to Mass tonight - It was a Healing Mass - we call it the Sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.  The very ill or sick or old come to church and are given a mass and blessing and so much more.  It was just beautiful.  I should have pictures of this too soon.  I felt the Holy Spirit.  I have only felt God like that once before.  It was powerful.  Beyond powerful.  It made me cry.  My dad and about 15 others were anointed.  I wish I had the words to sum it all up, but words can't descibe it.

No comments: