About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gifts

I'm just not good with gift ideas.  I never have been.  Two weeks ago, it was my parents 48th anniversary, no gift yet....This weekend is my mom's birthday - I'm stumped.  Next weekend is my girlfriend Cheryl's 50th, and then my dad's 71st and so on and so on. 

In the last month, I have been to four graduation parties and this weekend, I have two more and next weekend, one more.  For graduation parties, I just give money.  The kids can use it for college/books, etc.

But the birthday gifts and anniversary gifts, etc., I am just not creative.

If anyone has any suggestions, call me or e-mail me or comment here......

Thank you!!!!

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Your summers are like my winters! It gets harder each time, doesn't it? I take my mother out to lunch somewhere nice, since she needs/wants nothing. Other than that, I'm stumped. Please pass on any ideas you come across!