About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, June 4, 2010

CSA

The CSA has started for this year.  Today was my first box.  I only got 1/2 share this time.  So, I will be getting a little less, but still it is quite bountiful.

1 Parsley Plant - to plant in the yard when I get home tonight
1 Basil Plant (same)
1 box of Strawberries (courtesy of Jones Farm)
2 large heads of lettuce
2 bunches of radishes
1 bunch of turnips
1 Bok choi
1 bunch of scallions

I love my CSA...

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

That's a great selection. I'm surprised that you even got plants! How neat.

I'll be heading over to Jones tomorrow for strawberry picking :) I heard they started two weeks early this year.

Enjoy!