About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, June 17, 2010

We are back...

We got in at 2:00 am this morning and we are back to work already.  I'm exhausted but we had an absolutely fantastic vacation.  Once my daughter uploads some pics for me, I'll post them.

Naples has not suffered at all from any oil.  It is just not there (yet?).  I  am not sure if it will reach that area.  The water was beautiful, the dolphins were out everywhere we went, sea turtles and a school(?) of stingrays were there too.  All was well in that area of Florida. 

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

Welcome back - good to hear that you had a nice vacation. :)

Glad to hear all is well there, and keeping fingers crossed that they fix this soon!