About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

It's time

I haven't really been up to blogging.  Work, life, stuff....just got in the way.  And honestly, I just wasn't FEELING it!

But I am ready to begin again!  

Life goes on and since Nonni has passed, there have been birthday parties and graduation parties and a lot of fun happenings!  And I finally feel like writing about some of them.

This past week, we had my nieces' 8th grade graduation, my other nieces birthday, my daughter's birthday, my nephew's birthday, a christening (Nonni's great-great grandchild), plus everything else that goes on in our daily lives!  So, a few pictures are below!




And now, back to our regular blogging schedule....

Strawberry picking on Saturday (weather  dependent), so that means Strawberry jam on Saturday afternoon.  My other niece's high school graduation this coming Sunday, also!


1 comment:

Nancy said...

Glad to see you back Maria and yes, life does go on. I'm sure Nonni would insist on that. :)