About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Mushrooms have begun

So far this year, I have picked some cardillio's from my back yard.  These are greens that I pick every year, although this year, the amount was a LOT less.

My brother went mushrooming last week.  I guess we got so much rain that these beautiful oyster mushrooms were found.  He gave me everything because he said he could find a lot more.  I fried them up and froze them so that they would be ready for both steak, mushrooms and onions and also for stir fries.




No comments: