About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cookie Swap

As always, every year, I have a wonderful cookie swap with my friends. This year, it was held at Theresa's house and she outdid herself with a beautiful spread of food and of course, we all made the desserts!  Lots and lots of cookies. (Yes, I know I am about three weeks behind on posting this)

Here is a shot with all of us!   I can't ask for better friends than these!   And I am so fortunate that after 24 years, we still get together and have fun and love and respect each other!


The only one missing is Eva and we always miss you, but Carolyn filled in for you!  I love my ladies!!


No comments: