About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Eve

We had a wedding to attend on New Year's Eve.  What a wonderful way to ring in the New Year!  

My husband's first cousin got married to a great guy!  His whole family attended and my whole family was invited, so we spent the New Year's together for the first time in a long time!

 Here they are getting married - My iphone does NOT take the best pictures, so I apologize!!
Here are Tom's brother and his two children!  There were lots of family photos, but I will wait for the real photographer's photos and just buy them.  I can't do any of the the pictures justice.....
My mother in law took a beautiful photo with her 11 grandchildren on these stairs, and I can't wait to see it!

No comments: