About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Goings on.....

Lots of things happening in my little corner of the world, but I think the worse thing is this frigid cold.  I'm not going to complain too much - yesterday it was 50 degrees...today, we will have a high of 14 (if we are lucky).  The torrential rain yesterday took away most of the snow, but everything is frozen again.  I will have to come home on my lunch hour to thaw out the chickens water and give them some fresh.  They will be coming into the house again tonight in their box. 

My daughter's flight  back down to NC was over two hours delayed yesterday, but compared to others around the country who ended up being stuck in airports for days, I think she is lucky she got back to NC at all.  She starts classes tomorrow, already!  We had a nice Sunday dinner for her before she left!

Hubby and son are working a lot of overtime jobs on their respective police forces due to the cold, weather, fires and accidents that just keep happening around here.  

As of this week, I am back teaching three Zumba classes a week! 

As I said last week, one of my new year's resolutions is to update my blog!  So, I am going to try daily to do so!  

Stay warm, my friends!

No comments: