About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Uconn v. Louisville

I am not a huge basketball fan, but both my sons graduated from Uconn and I had the opportunity to go to a men's basketball game last night.  It was a 9:00 pm (way past my bedtime), but we had a great time.  I went to the Co-op first and got myself a new sweatshirt - I haven't had a Uconn sweatshirt in a while!  Then, when we walked into Gampel Pavilion, all the seats had a free shirt on them!

 Mr. Kevin Ollie, the coach (see above "Olliewood" on the free t-shirt), got thrown out of the game last night....interesting to say the least!


Thank you, Barb and Kenny, for a great night in Storrs.  It was a lot of fun!   I hope to go again!  

No comments: