About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Busy weekend

This past weekend, we had a lot going on.

Friday, there was an Italian Festa night at the local theatre.  They played/sang songs, told jokes, we laughed, we cried, we drank wine and we ate very good!!

We were at an angle from the stage, and I only had my i-phone camera so my pictures are not good, but we had so, so much fun!  We went with my mom, my two brothers, my sister in law, cousins and friends.  My brother enjoyed it so much, he went back again the next night and took my sister.



Thank you Marc for an enjoyable evening!!  And whoever was the older gentleman playing the mandolin - you were AWESOME!

No comments: