About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Sunday, May 18, 2014

More Mother's Day stuff and life in general!

Life in general is very, very good.  Hubby's shoulder is progressing nicely (at least that is what they tell me)!  He should be back to work in about 6 weeks!

I am teaching four Zumba classes a week now, so that is keeping me very busy.

My daughter is home from college, working part time and trying to sell stuff on E-bay and half.com.  She has been successful, so far!

Spring has come to CT and the grass is coming up nicely.  The weather has been typically spring -  hot, cold, rainy.....

My son made me a mini-garden around the tree in the front yard for Mother's Day.  I loved it so much, that I'm having him do one even larger in the back yard (Because of the dog, the back yard needs a lot of work!!!)
It was a great Mother's Day for me!!

No comments: