About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mother's Day ( a little late)

We had a beautiful Mother's Day here in CT.  Perfect weather, two perfect parties, and lots of things to celebrate!

The best event was we found out that I'm going to be a Great Aunt!  Fun stuff!!

We went to my husband's sisters house first - she made an 18 pound beef brisket, that was to die for!  
I wish I took a picture!  Lots of food and family!!

Then in the late afternoon, we went to my sister's house for my mom!  All the women in my family were there (a nice treat!), so we took a Carloni Women photo!
My niece Mary, had graduated from college that morning, so we had a lot to be grateful and thankful for!  

1 comment:

The 4 Bushel Farmgal said...

A slightly belated Happy Mother's Day! Glad to hear it was fun :)