About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, May 16, 2014

Violet Jelly

It was Violet Jelly time a couple of weeks ago.  It happens fast, so I was on the lookout for the violets and within one week, they were blooming and ready.

Violet Jelly is relatively easy and doesn't take much effort or work.  I made a few jars for the cold room and gave some to my sister already.  I have one small jar left from last year also, so I'll eat that one before I start on my new batch below!

My i-phone isn't the best.  The color is a beautiful pink!

If anyone needs jelly and/or jam let me know.  I love making it and can't eat as much as I make!!

No comments: