About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Last wine post

We finished the wine about two weeks ago.  I didn't get any photos!  It was just my hubby and I and it took a lot of time and effort, but the wine has all been moved to our cold room/wine cellar and we have 120 bottles, corked and labeled for use and for gifts!   We had 130, but we have been giving it away already and we gave a gallon to my brother for Easter!  The bottles don't even fit on our two wine racks.  Some of them are still in the boxes, but they are fine!!

Muscatel, Barbara and Chianti.  All three came out great!  Please let me know if you would like a bottle!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bring a couple up for our girls weekend!!! love you, Eva