About Me

My photo
Full Time Mom, Wife, Work, Life - Mom to three children (adults), two are college graduates and now own their own homes, and the youngest is in college in NC; wife to Thomas; Work - one full time and multiple part time jobs; Life - whatever you can throw at me....

Friday, August 29, 2014

Reunion

On Wednesday evening, my sister invited us over for dinner.  My sister was having her best friend from high school (Natalie), plus Natalie's brother  (Walt) who was my brother's best friend in high school (and grammar school), plus Natalie's sister (Ruth) - who was my friend in high school and growing up.

The DeForest's were our neighbors growing up and what a reminiscing session we had!!   Laughs for hours and hours.

 This is Walter, Vinny and my brother Chris - friends from the Terrace for almost 40 years.
This is me and Ruth.....we lost touch over the years, but it didn't matter.  We are back now!!
Walt and Ruth - Walt lives in NYC now, so he doesn't get back up here too often.   

Walter, Ruth and Natalie - our wonderful neighbors.  I can't say enough about the memories.  And I will get to see more of them in the coming months which is just fabulous!!

No comments: